- It is the most common cutting-edge & reliable technology in Europe.
- It makes recognition with match-up of 480 different points of the eye iris. Its security is at the highest level.
- It does not carry risks such as being lost or stolen like card or key. (People cannot change, transfer or scan it for one another.)
- It provides an easy to use solution without the need to touch. It is hygienic (No need to passwords etc.).
- It can be used even with sunglasses and lenses. It is practical. It provides ease of use.
- As a continuous contact is not a matter, it is used for a longer time than systems such as finger scanning or palm scanning. It is long-lasting.
- As there is no contact to the product in environments where it is intensively used (school, hospital etc.) it is a system with minimum technical problems. It is enduring.
- It has a 99% recognition achievement in a period shorter than one second, it is fast.
- It has no harmful effect. Photograph record of the eye is taken and entry-exit controls are carried out by checking this eye record.
- It is a technology which cannot be copied.
How does Iris Recognition System Work?
The camera of iris recognition system takes a black-white photo of human eye iris. This photo is taken by using the same technology with the video technologies compatible with world standards and used in daily life. This system which does not work without user permit requires for user to look at the camera with his/her own will. The existing technology is provided in this way despite having the capacity to monitor automatically; it does not step in unless user wants to.
What are its technological differences?
- It is a biometric technology that can be used in sterilized environments and where protective special clothes are required to be worn.
- It is a national technology that can be used in the practices where many users will be recorded and high level of security matters.
- Iris coding is a biometric method of which reliability degree is higher than fingerprint and facial recognition system.
- Whereas alternative biometric solutions make recognition from maximum 80-100 different points, IRIS makes recognition with match-up of 480 different points.
- It is a technology which can easily distinguish even maternal twins whose physical features are exactly the same. Eye DNA’s are peculiar to person by nature. Eye map of a person settles within 12 months after he/she was born and it does not change until death.